Thursday, August 29, 2013

Intro - Renovated Blog

HELLO BLOG!!! As you can see, I have changed your template, background, font and MUCH MORE! Do you like it? Cause I like it! :D 


Okay, if you're wondering why I'm suddenly blogging, let me explain... First, I went to my best friend's blog (Ain) and it was beautiful... REALLY beautiful! I'm sorry I can't give you the link and even if I give you the link, you can't see it because her blog is private (only invited people can see it).

Okay after that I went to another best friend of mine's blog (Neena) and also it was incredibly pretty :) After looking at both of my best friends' blog, YOU came into my mind.. Well, the old you, "Princess On The Block"... Then I realise, I don't call myself a princess anymore so I changed it into a more suitable name! And obviously I need to change everything because everything was princess themed xD So thats how I started blogging again :)

Now, I'm just gonna explain shortly why my blog is called "Marsya Being Random"... Well actually its already so obvious... Here in this blog, I will post a lot of things about my life so this blog does NOT have a specific label or what-so-ever which also means its gonna be RANDOM ! And if you didn't know, my name is Marsya xD So this blog is called "Marsya Being Random" is because I'm gonna be random on this blog by randomly posting random posts at random times with random words :D
So yea... That's a good intro for a renovated blog, aite? Hahaha! Anyways...WELCOME TO MY BLOG! Enjoy this picture of my favourite youtuber/vlogger saying welcome to my blog! :D





Byee xoxo


No comments: