Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year : 2013

Dear Blog,

Hehehe... Sorry for the long break... I was VERY busy but I want to say... 


Yup! Its   2013   ! And guess what? I'm already Form 2! The time flies so fast, right? Sooo wanna know what happen on the 31st December before NEW YEAR? Okay.. Here I Go! 

Just wanna inform you that 31st December was a Monday ! So that night my mummy, Keman (my mother's Best-Male-Friend or should I say BMF? ) and I went to Jeram for dinner and it was amaaaaaazing! The food there is AWESOME !!! I   REALLY REALLY REALLY   love the food there! By the way, that night was not our first dinner there! :P So we had Roasted Squid, Steamed Fish, Kangkung Belacan and Asam Pedas - Fish ! Like I said.. It was an awesome dinner! :D 

After that, Keman took my mummy and I home and he went back home too! :) My mummy and I reached home at 11 which is almost 1/1/2013 but we were too sleepy to care! So we changed to our pajamas and sleep peacefully... Minutes after that...





BOOM BOOM GOES THE FIREWORKS !!!
So my mummy and I woke up (obviously) and watch the fireworks... It was BEAUTIFUL :") So we took pics (obviously) !


Mummy's Picture(s) :





 My Picture(s) :



  


Mummy's picture is beautiful... Mine is soooo UGLY! >:( 

So thats all for today bloggie! If I have time I'll write you again tomorrow kay? :* 

 

No comments: